12th & Brooklyn Aves, NE
This is a better work day
We believe workplaces should be connective, comfortable and promote health and wellness.
Don’t just learn, experience.
Don’t just read, absorb.
Don’t just change, transform.
Don’t just relate, advocate.
Don’t just promise, prove.
Don’t just criticize, encourage.
Don’t just think, ponder.
Don’t just take, give.
Don’t just see, feel.
Don’t just dream, do.
Don’t just hear, listen.
Don’t just talk, act.
Don’t just tell, show.
Don’t just exist, live.
- Roy T. Bennett
Start your next chapter here
The U District
12th & Brooklyn Aves, NE
The University District is positioned to become Seattle’s premier neighborhood for office. Located just blocks from the University of Washington and the city’s top talent. The Chapter Buildings are also steps from Light Rail and within 10 minutes of South Lake Union and Downtown. This is where leading companies connect with the brightest minds of today and tomorrow. See full aerial map →
Amenities that matter
Where showing up is the best part of your day. We’ve prioritized health, wellness and happiness. Bright gym spaces with top equipment, and comfortable locker rooms make mid-day workouts easy.
- Rooftop decks with territorial and skyline views
- Conference and independent work spaces
- Touchless fixtures throughout including touchless destination dispatch elevators
- Inspired outdoor spaces for mid-day refection
- Upscale fitness center
- Spa-like shower and locker rooms
- Multi-modal transit access
- Bike storage and servicing
- Beloved local retail and cafés
From rooftop decks and outdoor cafés to the Brooklyn Cut and adjacent park space, working here means fresh air and fresh ideas
The Brooklyn Cut
Designed for walk and talk meetings or a quicker path to lunch. The Brooklyn Cut brings you through the space and welcomes you to stop along the way.
- Creates a continuous green connection between 12th and Brooklyn Avenues, Bldg I and II
- Multiple gathering spaces
- Bench seating among lush plantings
- Large volume space with warm wood wall and integrated lighting
- Fronted by the building lobby and retail spaces
Safe and resilient—creating healthy environments that work.
- Air Quality
- Water Quality
- Thermal Health
- Lighting and Views
The Chapter Buildings run on planet and budget friendly systems. Targeting LEED Gold and Fitwel certifications, these are healthy work environments with amenities focused on wellbeing, and beauty around each corner.
- 388,000 RSF Office Space
- 21,000 SF Outdoor Space
- 1 Block from Light Rail
- LEED Gold Certification
Located in the heart of Seattle’s U District, Buildings I and II seamlessly connect to each other and the greater neighborhood.
12th & Brooklyn Aves. NE
Building I features large open floor plates, expansive views and the Brooklyn Cut. Spaces that boast tons of natural light, diversity in work environments, and a grand arrival.